Discover the holistic healing of Ayurvedic Remedies and live a healthy life...!

Wednesday 20 February 2013

My only choice for weight loss- Vrikshamla From Himalaya

Some time back, I gained a few pounds which might be due to the incessant eating spree. I tend to eat a lot whenever I feel low, down and out. The result, the increasing waistline and bulging belly. After a time I thought enough is enough I need to do something that will down to my weight effectively without making feel weak and worn out. I have heard of natural remedies for weight loss but was not sure which one to have as well as follow. One day I met my friend Madison, she also went through the same condition as me. Yet she did not even one inch of weight gain.

I pestered her to tell me about her secret and ultimately blurted out. She has been taking Vrikshamla From Himalaya, a natural herbal remedy that promotes weight loss, supports the body’s normal levels of cholesterol and supports heart health. Also known as Garcinia Cambogia/Garcinia Indica, the Vrikshamla fruit is used for the preparation of cooling summer syrups during the summer months. As one of the most effective natural remedies for weight loss, Vrikshamla is used for keeping weight under control and maintain normal cholesterol levels.

Vrikshamla From Himalaya: Benefits
  • Effectively helps in reducing body weight
  • Natural remedy for controlling cholesterol levels in the body
  • Is a very good Cardio tonic
  • Takes care of hearing complaints
  • Has anti-astringent properties
  • Is a rich source of Vitamin C
  • Acts as a summer syrup for its cooling effect which is beneficial for fever and reduces burning sensation of the body
  • Has hydroxyl citric acid which is considered to be a very good anti-obesity agent , useful in weight management

I never felt better after I started using Vrikshamla From Himalaya. This effective natural remedy for weight loss really did bring down my weight. Along with exercise and a proper diet, I never felt or looked better. All thanks to Himalaya Vrikshamla.


No comments:

Post a Comment