Discover the holistic healing of Ayurvedic Remedies and live a healthy life...!

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Purim Himalaya – Natural Herbal Remedies for Skin Care, Rosacea, Acne Vulgaris & Chronic Dermatitis

What is Purim?

Himalayas Purim is herbal, ayurvedic compound. Purim helps affirm skin health through comprehensive and systemic execution ceremony. Purim contains natural herbs with regent born antioxidants which assist record wholesome liver and execution cells. As a termination Purim supports wound health and rind immunity. The herbs in Purim display a cooperative belief that assign termination of toxins from the body and enter best skin treatments.

Himalaya Purim contains herbs with very effective natural anti-oxidants which is helpful to maintain healthy liver and blood cells. As a result Purim supports skin health and skin immunity. Himalaya Purim herbal medicine is an effective blood purifier and de-toxicant. It comprised of different herbs including Neem, Triphala and others and is extremely beneficial in pare disorders. The varied constituents of Purim have sterilized, medicament, helminthic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, hepatic stimulant, enkindle alterative and anti-allergic properties. Most of Purim’s constituents are used in the treatment of skin infections and promote wound healing.

Purim's anti-allergic belonging is healthful in the control of pruritus related with rind infections. Purim's hepatic drug property helps in the advance of liver functions and removal of poisonous metabolism products in various systemic and peels infections. Thus, Purim works as a detoxifier. Purim tablets are useful when such symptoms are exposed: Acute and chronic dermatitis Hyperpigmentation in chronic dermatitis cutaneous manifestations in worm infestations Acne vulgaris and rosacea associated with acneiform pustulation.

Key Ingredients:

Each Purim tablet contains:

Pdrs.
Haridra (Curcuma longa) 36mg, Aragvadha (Cassia fistula) 36mg, Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) 36mg, Kushta (Saussurea lappa) 36mg, Katuka (Picrorhiza kurroa) 36mg

Exts.
Nimba (Azadirachta indica Syn. Melia azadirachta) 32mg, Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 32mg, Varuna (Crataeva magna Syn. C.nurvala) 32mg, Triphala 31mg Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 31mg, Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba Syn. E.prostrata) 31mg, Kalamegha (Andrographis paniculata) 31mg

Dosage:

It is recommended to take one or two tablets twice a day after meals. But it is good to consult physician for a prescribe dosage that best suits ones condition.

Benefit:
  • Himalaya Purim herbal product is well known blood purifier.
  • Purim promotes the termination of toxins.
  • Purim Himalaya helps in frequenter detoxification and purification.
  • Purim from Himalaya herbals is an accommodating adjuvant for flushed strip.
  • Purim may be victimized in connector with Liv.52/LiverCare for best detoxification.
  • Purim herbal medicine supports strip health and maintains softening, salubrious, trouble-free skin all over Purim soothes the peel and supports skin release.
Side Effect:

Purim Himalaya herbal medicine is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.

About Onlineherbs:

OnlineHerbs is an online mail order herbal pharmacy. We provide natural herbal remedies and natural herbal health supplements for healing various diseases.

Himalaya Purim is best to maintain healthy skin and very effective natural anti-oxidant for healthy liver and blood cells.


1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe that my ROSACEA is really cured. by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday on my face. but am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have done this on my own. I was searching the internet about this sickness when I found about Dr Aba, the man that kept his words. I wrote Dr Aba email about my problem, immediately I got a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him, after some minutes he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he has gotten the things needed for the preparation of the herbal medication that will cure my ROSACEA. After he finish preparing the medication, he send it to me and also gave me instructions on how i will be taking the medication. I did exactly as instructed and behold, after 2Weeks my ROSACEA got cured. I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him, am very happy now with my family. you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com OR whatsApp his mobil number: +2348107155060. Sir I'm indeed grateful for the help

    ReplyDelete